Tuesday 25 September 2007

And a date has been set!

The very first meeting of this group is soon going to take place! Few people could be more excited about this than I am (honestly, few people other than me actually know about this)

In any case, over to the essentials:

Where: Café SubScene Which is located near the town centre, Kirkegata 34.
How: By bus, bike, legs, airplane, boat, horse or camel.
When: Tuesday 2nd of October, after 7 pm.
Why: Because it is a lot of fun!
What to bring: Yarn, knitting needles. Other needles, a happy mood (or not, that is up to you!) friends, family, possibly your ferret if you have one.

Hope to see you there!
/Alva

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be there, at least astrally speaking, since I am somewhat busy with all this studying, working, and whatever.

Anonymous said...

Seems interesting! I'm thinking og going ^^